Jive named a leader in six major analyst reports in 2014
Jive Software had a stellar 2014 when it came to analyst reports and studies.
In fact, the Jive platform was named a leader in six of the most significant tech industry analyst reports in the past 12 months:
- Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Enterprise Social Networking Product, 2014 (January 2014)
- NeuraScope: Enterprise Social Networks Internal Collaboration Utility (April 2014)
- The Aragon Research Globe For Social Software, 2014: Getting Down To Business (June 2014)
- The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Social Platforms (June 2014)
- Gartner: Magic Quadrant for Social Software in the Workplace (September 2014)
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Social Networks 2014 Vendor Assessment (November 2014)
As someone that’s been reading and digesting analyst reports on behalf of my customers for the past decade or more, it’s always interesting to see how the different organisations perceive the vendors in the space. I usually consider that the analysts grade ‘generalist’ enterprise tech vendors and solutions above those that come from specialists, such as Jive. One assumes that is based on the strength of their APIs and integrations with other solutions in their portfolios, and disregards the value of focus and independence. Therefore Jive Software’s standing in this wide cross-section of industry analysis is even more impressive.
Jive has always been proactive in licensing report abstracts for free download for all prospects, customers and partners, and 2014 has been no exception. Four of the six reports listed above are currently available:
- The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Social Platforms
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Social Software in the Workplace
- Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Enterprise Social Networking Product, 2014
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Social Networks
If you’re interested in Jive Software’s standing against competitive solutions from IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Tibco and others, then I recommend you download the linked abstracts ASAP (often the licensing deals struck with analysts are time-limited).
I’d love to know what you think of the relative position of Jive in these quadrants, waves and studies? Do you think it is accurate?