Jive Jobs: Jive Expert – Office automation @ European Commission (Brussels, Belgium)
I had the pleasure of working with the European Commission in Brussels last year, and it was one of the most impressive customer sites I’ve ever had the opportunity to visit. There’s something very special about sitting at a council table where one of the places is labeled for ‘President Juncker‘…
Anyway, back on topic! The Commission is currently advertising for a ‘Jive Expert – Office Automation‘. Here’s the job spec:
For one of our projects at the European Commission in Brussels, we have a job position open for a Jive Expert.
- Understand and manage all Jive administrative functions;
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Jive add-ons to meet business needs;
- Understand the overall functional and system architecture and foresee impacts when implementing changes;
- Understand the underlying technical infrastructure and foresee impacts when implementing changes;
- Understand integration between Jive and other internal systems (e.g. EU authentication system, EU Active Directories, user provisioning mechanisms;
- Create and maintain technical documentation as needed;
- Assist the project coordinator in the transfer of the infrastructure to the local Data Centre;
- Identify and analyse specific requirements for further enhancements of the IT services provided on the Jive platform, and assist the project coordinator in the implementation that might involve other local services as appropriate.
For this role you need to have experience in:
- Very good knowledge of Jive;
- Ability to work with cross functional teams;
- Ability to plan ahead;
- Experience working and communicating with technical;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
The next are considered added values:
- Experience with administration of platforms like Atlassian Confluence;
- Experience with SQL;
- ITIL Foundations certification;
- Knowledge of a project management methodology.
Fluent in English, both written and oral. Knowledge of French will be considered as an added value.
This looks an excellent role at a prestigious organisation for someone with the right skills and experience.
You can apply via LinkedIn.