Jive Jobs: Intranet Support/Community Manager @ Savills (London, UK)
London-based? Looking for a new challenge? How about this role at Savills, the global real estate services provider?
I’ve had personal experience of this firm and their community, and can highly recommend them as a potential employer…
The Intranet Support / Community Manager will ensure the smooth daily running the platform, provide technical support for upgrades and maintenance releases, assist with review,testing and launch of new functionality, promote best practice to our network of community advocates, IT, and end users, develop training materials, and provide key analytics and measurement. Based on technical knowledge, the Manager will suggest and roll out best practice solutions to maximise the value of the platform to the business, and to achieve the goals of the Internal Communications Strategy. The role will report to the Director, Internal Communications and will have regular contact with country local IT professionals, the software supplier and their help desk, as well as end users and community advocates.
- Raise, track, resolve and document all technical support cases with the intranet software supplier
- Review and test all new functionality, software updates, and maintenance releases, and make
recommendations on their usage and release to the business
- Raise, track, resolve and document all technical support cases with our SSO authentication provider
- Work alongside Local IT to ensure the successful setup and access for new users brought into the
system, including correct permissions and access rights, and profile data integrity
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of support cases raised by end users, and local IT contacts to
identify documentation or training gaps
- Be responsible for all technical and best practice training materials and coordination / delivery of
training for end users, local IT, and community advocates
- Produce regular reporting on usage and adoption of the platform, build and run ad hoc reports,
develop new reporting, using the software’s Data Export Service, API calls
- From time to time, additional responsibilities to assist the delivery of the wider Internal
- Minimum 3 years in a similar Intranet support / IT support / Community Manager role
- Experience working with IT support teams, infrastructure, development
- Clear and concise English written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Previous experience delivering documentation and training
- Highly organised and accountable
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong customer service ethos
- Knowledge of Jive / SharePoint, MS Office
- Knowledge of both Chrome and IE platforms
- Familiarity with video and mobile platforms
- Experience within a Citrix environments an advantage
- Knowledge of API calls and Data Export Service
Savills have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, and offer a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.
Checkout the job spec and application process over on the Savills website.