Jive Jobs: Director Channel Sales @ Jive Software (Reading, UK)
I’m particularly pleased to be reporting this new open position with Jive Software, as it would be fantastic to see the Jive partner and ISV community grow and go from strength to strength in the EMEA region. I’ve personally experienced pent-up demand from both organisations that consider themselves potential partners, and from customers that want to find specialist services and solutions to help them deploy best-of-breed Jive communities.
Do you fit the bill as someone that could lead the Jive channel in the UK and EMEA?
Check out the job description below:
Director, Channel Sales EMEA
Director, Channel Sales EMEA
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world’s best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We’re all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you’re looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Jive Software’s new Director, Channel Sales EMEA will identify, recruit and nurture existing EMEA Channel partnerships with the goal of establishing a healthy Partner eco-system that delivers pipeline and revenue streams in support of Jive’s business focus and goals.
The ideal person for this role will have a seasoned (10+ years) history of success cultivating strategic partnerships and driving go-to-market strategies for a software/SAS company.
- Territory: EMEA.
- Create a strategic plan for managing and growing EMEA territory by building a healthy Partner eco-system that supports Jive’s business.
- Work with Jive’s Channels team, Regional Sales Managers, Territory Field Sales Reps, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams to execute on the strategic plan.
- Develop a deep and mutually beneficial business relationship with key strategic Partners, define the structure of engagement, go-to-market strategy and negotiate business terms.
- Work closely with our Partners to create and define tailored value propositions that strengthen Jive’s marketplace value proposition to generate new license revenue.
- Work with Partner sales teams to ensure that Jive is “front and center” and always included in their collaboration business software sales opportunities.
- Evangelize Jive’s collaboration software to our partners and though to their customers.
- Internally evangelize the power of working with Channel partners to increase partner driven sales efforts with Jive’s Corporate and Field sales teams.
- Qualify inbound EMEA Partner lead registration, distribution and tracking of leads, respond to pricing inquiries, and timely resolution of any potential business conflicts.
- Ensure supporting processes are in place for Partner engagements, management, recruitment, onboarding, information exchange and ongoing education.
- Provide forecast and activity reports, status and updates to senior management.
- Serve as the Channel partner advocate to Jive’s EMEA sales teams.
- 10+ years relevant experience building and managing regional Partners for enterprise software companies.
- Deep exposure and domain expertise in enterprise B2B software and cloud solutions; Collaboration software expertise a HUGE plus.
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior Partner executives to invest their staff’s time and efforts to build a committed GTM partnership with Jive.
- Proven ability to work with sales teams to meet quarterly sales goals.
- Manage, drive and close joint Partner deals to meet and exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Understand the critical finesse required to deploy Jive resources – based on the size and scope of the Partner capabilities and joint revenue potential.
- Ability to travel throughout EMEA and to US headquarters is a must.
- Hands-on experience using SFDC and general Sales tools.
- Able to provide high degree of account management and control.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Multilingual, English, French and German, a plus but not essential.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- BA/BS degree required.
CULTURE: THE JIVE 5
- Jive Pride: We are passionate about our vision, our product, and changing the way people work.
- Customers First: Our best days are when we help our customers be successful and open up new possibilities for companies to work better together.
- Jivers Rock: We are gritty GNAKS (Good Natured A** Kickers) who take on big challenges and are relentless in our commitment to help each other be successful.
- Push the Boundaries: We are constantly curious, always striving to innovate and deliver exceptional outcomes.
- One Jive: Our values of community, teamwork and diversity are unwavering.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate.