Jive Job: Enterprise Community Manager Trainee (Faurecia Uni, Nanterre, France)
If you believe that digital and new way of communicating should be part of the enterprise, come and work with us. Faurecia has launch an Enterprise Social Network to empower the collective intelligence of its 40 000 thousands employees. Everyday employees are using “Faur’us” to share knowledge, co-create, solve problems, and identify expertise across the world.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join us as an Enterprise Community Manager Trainee (M/F).
The main Activities / Tasks consist in:
- Develop relationships with our ambassadors and community
- Build systems to make ambassadors collaboration champions on the Company Social Network (Faur’us) community.
- Find and train new ambassadors as we continue to grow our community footprint all over the world’s countries
- Animate our help community on Faur’us
- Build success stories program
You will have full ownership for delivery of projects meaning you must be organized and deadline oriented. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced company, see all aspects of the business, participate in brainstorming session and gain hands-on experience.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master Degree in Communication / Business school / HR (Bac +4/+5)
- Ability to run and deliver training to end-users
- Fluent in English
- International mindset
- Experiences in building a blog, animate a group on Social network, be an influencer on Twitter. Knowledge of Jive software is a bonus. Being passionate about community building and technology is a must and experience building an ambassador program is a huge bonus.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management.
- Are able to leverage people and networks to get the job done.
- Curious, Determined, Problem solver, proactive
This is the perfect role for you if you like taking ownership and wants to have a big impact straight away.
When : December 2016 for 6 months
Faurecia University are one of the biggest new customers for Jive Software in France, and this looks to be a great opportunity to get started as an enterprise community manager.