Jive 2017.1 Cloud Release Webinar scheduled for 7 June 2017
At JiveWorld 2017, Jive shared details of its plan to transition from its existing hosted datacentres to an Amazon Web Services architecture later this year. The initial phase of this switch will be made in the next release of Jive Cloud, 2017.1 due early in the second half of 2017.
An upcoming webinar has just been announced, sharing the news with the wider customer community:
Join the Jive product team on Wednesday, June 7 at 8:00AM PDT / 11:00AM EDT for a one-hour overview of what’s new in our latest 2017.1 Release, and learn how our move to AWS will improve the use of your interactive intranet or customer or partner community.
Attend the webinar to learn about:
- Super List tiles that now pack even more punch with additional metadata
- More place customization power with configurable place navigation
- Advanced filtering to fine tune your results, whether it be in search or browse or tiles
- More SEO love for our Jive-x users with customer metadata tags, multi-language support and more
- What’s new with the Analytics, Rewards, Translation services; and what to expect from our service updates moving forward
Don’t miss this opportunity to preview the latest and greatest in Jive Cloud and ask questions live.
Definitely a session not to be missed…